- Faster Rollout of Services
- Serves multiple networks, eliminating the need to re-provision subscribers as new networks are introduced,
and accelerates time to market for new services
- Ease in Operations
- Centralized management and security of all WLAN remote/VPN, and wired 802.1X users
- Reports for troubleshooting
- Multi Vendor & Platform support
- No Single Vendor Lock In
- Interoperable with other AAA servers and OSS/BSS Infrastructure
- Reduces Revenue leakage
- Failover Support
- Multiple options for Forwarding Accounting Data
- Multi Service, Multi Business Support
- Leverage new business models with a common policy management infrastructure
- Rule based Policy Management
- Improved support for real time applications through advanced QoS and low latency.
- Simultaneous support for RADIUS and Diameter protects investment in existing infrastructure for legacy applications and services as providers roll out new SIP-based services and migrate to next-generation and IMS/MMD frameworks.
- RADIUS/Diameter support for Handler based architecture
- Multiple handler support for both Diameter and RADIUS enabling operational team to define the business service flow as required from a single GUI.
- GUI access to create custom business logic via scripting
The ease of management and reuse of the groovy plugin via a centralized GUI reduces time-to-market